***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Carr double teamed off the pick all night
Biggest improvement Carr needs is to pass out of that quicker. He just tires himself out trying to beat that off the dribble every time.

And yet somehow he thinks taking contested 3s is a good shot.
Sometimes a shooter just needs to see the ball go through the hoop a couple times (FTs, layups, high percentage shots) to get going. But Gabe doesn't go to the bucket or shoot many FTs, so he's jacking up long shots hoping one will fall.

I wish all courts were like IU. Minimal graphics and natural wood color. Old school cool.

And Gabe still can't shoot. Just maddening.

Demir nor Gabe belong on the court, Pitino sticks with some players way to long.

Demir nor Gabe belong on the court, Pitino sticks with some players way to long.
The problem we've had the past several years is not having many other options off the bench.

4 Gophers standing around while IU gets the tip in

I hope the missed layups by Oturu and Demir don't end up costing us... grrr

I am extremely doubtful as to Omersa ever being a serviceable backup.

I see why Jarvis shouldn't be in either. How do you overrun that. It's the second time that he's badly overplayed his man.

We are going to lose 2 games to a bad IU team; finish 8-12 and 12th in conference; with Oturu and Carr in the lineup. God this sucks. So ready for a coaching change.

Carr finally went opposite the double team

I like Jarvis but I think I'd rather see 5 minutes of Freeman at this point.

It's alarming that he cannot see the floor with Demir still seeing as many minutes as he does.

Geez, how many bunnies have we missed tonight?

Top Bottom