***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Two audible calls by Mitch were wrong. Throws to Stills in triple coverage.
All I want for Christmas is a QB.....

Half almost over - Leidner has completed 3 passes, been sacked numerous times. Can we have a QB, please?

Just so we are clear: spearing Leidner in the head (vs Iowa) is legal. Shoulder tapping fatty from PSU 1 second after the whistle: ejection. Incidental contact on a slide or tackle: ejection. Spearing a KR in the head (Alabama or fatty from PSU) legal.

Got it?

great play by carter coughlin. great read and a big hit.

Just so we are clear: spearing Leidner in the head (vs Iowa) is legal. Shoulder tapping fatty from PSU 1 second after the whistle: ejection. Incidental contact on a slide or tackle: ejection. Spearing a KR in the head (Alabama or fatty from PSU) legal.

Got it?

correct. you're starting to get it

Two audible calls by Mitch were wrong. Throws to Stills in triple coverage.
All I want for Christmas is a QB.....

All I want for Christmas is a well executed drive of 65 yards or more, no penalties, and a Touchdown. Gophs seem to be designed to drive in 40 yards, 5 plays, 2 penalties, and a defensive missed assignment.

can we please drive the field and score a TD here to end the half? Please.

All I want for Christmas is a well executed drive of 65 yards or more, no penalties, and a Touchdown. Gophs seem to be designed to drive in 40 yards, 5 plays, 2 penalties, and a defensive missed assignment.

Geez. Would you like a yacht and mansion with that request?

Justin Gaard said the Gophers were favored by 9.5, how the hell??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have we had a targeting call called against an opponent this year? Are we like 0-6

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Justin Gaard said the Gophers were favored by 9.5, how the hell??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we're up by 7, if 2nd is as good as first, we win by 14 and cover easily. you understand that right?

Brooks is a plow, people try to stop him and he's like get outta here.

Half almost over - Leidner has completed 3 passes, been sacked numerous times. Can we have a QB, please?

Oh yeah. It's Leidner's fault that the O-line is doing its best imitation of a sieve and we haven't got a receiver who can get a step on a DB. Leidner's not all that good, but it's funny how the Illini OC can design a passing offense that gets guys open but ours can't.

good gosh matt millen loves talking about the good ol days. now hes' dropping john riggins comments. talk about irrelevant.

Donnel Greene is not a very good blocker... very slow

i wish we'd pick up the pace here and go for it. why are we winding the clock?

Oh yeah. It's Leidner's fault that the O-line is doing its best imitation of a sieve and we haven't got a receiver who can get a step on a DB. Leidner's not all that good, but it's funny how the Illini OC can design a passing offense that gets guys open but ours can't.

People are so mad that Leidner keeps throwing into coverage. Guess what, they're all covered, all of the time.

Offense needs to figure this thing out in the locker room. First half failure on their end.

Top Bottom