***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Let's defend our house and steal the game in Lincoln. I love the FLA. bowl games.

Lol. Super awkward interview of Brooks and Smith after the game.

Lol. Super awkward interview of Brooks and Smith after the game.

Saw that. Looked like neither one of them wanted to be there. They need more work on their cliches. They've probably got a lot of interviews coming up in their future.

Getting to the QB will be the key to a victory. Our DBs are too green to think they could handle the challenge of 52 passing plays in a game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think the bigger issue is will we have Hardin and Buford available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super glad we are bowl eligible for the 5th straight year! I think the Gophers go to the New Era Bowl or the Music City Bowl. Thoughts everyone?

Super glad we are bowl eligible for the 5th straight year! I think the Gophers go to the New Era Bowl or the Music City Bowl. Thoughts everyone?

They may need 8 wins to get to Music City, probably only 7 wins for Pinstripe. I think they finish behind Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Penn State. Two of those teams go to the playoffs and/or top four bowls after. Two of those teams go to Citrus and Outback. Penn State maybe goes to the Holiday. Music City is after that, but if they only get 7 wins somebody else with 7 may get picked before them.

Top Bottom