***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FLORIDA STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Big man depth going to be an issue tonight. Need to stay out of trouble. Lynch with 2.

Now Coffee with two. He's going to have to play guys with two or we'll be down by 15 at half.

The good news is that despite not playing very well at all so far we are only down 4.

Jonathan Isaac's hair would make a great addition to our team.

Konate boxing out like a boss. I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This officiating is awful. A screen is not a foul.

:banghead: watching refs take over the game is so frustrating.

Bacon and Ham really go together well I guess.

Looks like we found a D1 school with worse attendance than the Gophers. It's an empty arena in Tallahassee.

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one that has thought the officiating so far has been really bad.

Looks like we found a D1 school with worse attendance than the Gophers. It's an empty arena in Tallahassee.

Minnesota, even now, is typically top 40 in average attendance.

Virtually unwatchable with the calls. They can't win unless Mason is better and making FT.

Announcers are taking shots at each other.

Konate shooting FT's better than Mason tonight.

Gophers have improved in the second half every game so...hanging in there this half is great.

We just need to cut out the turnovers and needless fouls.

Konate has given some quality minutes thus far. I also think Springs is going to be big for us this year. Granted you have to live with some of the dumb shots, but his length out on the perimeter is going to be big.

I'm please so far. Playing well despite the foul trouble and turnovers. Close out this half now!

A sloppy game, but Konate has been a pleasant surprise, giving us some valuable minutes.

Konate has really bailed us out this half. Great effort tonight.

Top Bottom