***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Buffs student section clearing out en masse.

That's what happens when you prohibit cannabis consumption in campus buildings.
They have like 20 yards any student section would be outta there. This has been a demoralizing loss if you are a Buffs fan

BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now love that word. I know he changed it to Bucko, but I want to use with spite to the commies.

If you are going to get this Tanner Morgan the rest of the year, why not just put in the most athletic QB on the team who is also a decent thrower. The delayed handoff option deal would be lethal with a running QB, with Tanner it is non-existent. I like Tanner, and I think he has a solid floor stabilizer for this team, but his ceiling for success is lacking quite a bit. I say next man up, and see what we have, especially up 20.

I am happy with the overall game, but must clean up mental mistakes by coaches and players.
Examples:
Coaches not seeing clock running
Player getting called for procedure after timeout

If you are going to get this Tanner Morgan the rest of the year, why not just put in the most athletic QB on the team who is also a decent thrower. The delayed handoff option deal would be lethal with a running QB, with Tanner it is non-existent. I like Tanner, and I think he has a solid floor stabilizer for this team, but his ceiling for success is lacking quite a bit. I say next man up, and see what we have, especially up 20.
Half of this offense is done presnap. You need a veteran QB running this.

We have just begun to hear from the Gophers RB room. There will be plenty of noise before the season is over.

Key injuries are what I am worried the most about. It looks like the Gopher Defense redeemed themselves today.

Damn. I liked that play call to run Bucky. Had potential to be big. But left them with FG attempt. And he made it, so it looks like Wenger has already been fired.

99.9% chance of winning according to ESPN Gamecast.

Top Bottom