***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I listened to the game on the Gopher app and didn't check the GH. It's funny to read through this thread and the number of chicken little posts. Some folks here just can't enjoy anything.
Great win for the good guys. I look forward to Bowling Green next.
Seasons already 1/4 over. You have to enjoy them all.

I listened to the game on the Gopher app and didn't check the GH. It's funny to read through this thread and the number of chicken little posts. Some folks here just can't enjoy anything.
Great win for the good guys. I look forward to Bowling Green next.
There were posters last week ready to throw in towel, thought we'd be lucky to get v to 6 wins

For those who didn't/couldn't watch, here is essentially a very condensed version of the game (over 17mins long total):

Last edited:

After 5 years, people should understand who Fleck is and how he coaches.

It's ironic that, for a guy with a big personality, he is an extremely conservative coach. That's not going to change. The heavy emphasis on the run game; running down the play clock before the snap; keeping the starters in the game - that is who Fleck is as a coach.

And - the time management issues and "interesting" use of time outs - that is also who Fleck is as a coach.

It's a package deal - if you like the personality, you have to live with the conservative coaching philosophy.

But if you're waiting for him to change, I think it's going to be a long wait.

Did Gibbens get a lot of game time against Ohio State? In on a lot of tackles against Miami and Colorado.

Cable companies usually have "sports packages" for about $10/month. You get everything. I don't know about satellite. Where I live, I get Cox Cable, a good outfit.
Cool. Name a cable company with any degree of presence that carries Pac 12? No worries. 1 week trial to stream the game with FUBO. Just beg the kids to stay off their media for 3 hours so the highest level data package that my crap microfiber wireless company throttles the crap out of all weekend long. I saw like 12 plays. No worries.

I'm new here but what gets me the most is how much they talk about how huge the o line is and how experienced they are. What does it matter? As stupid as the play calling was, they should have been able to run the ball with easy on those undersized defenders and won by 20 without throwing a pass. Fing embarrassing

I'm new here but what gets me the most is how much they talk about how huge the o line is and how experienced they are. What does it matter? As stupid as the play calling was, they should have been able to run the ball with easy on those undersized defenders and won by 20 without throwing a pass. Fing embarrassing
This offensive line is unbelievably overrated. They get shoved around like rag dolls or beaten off the ball a lot.

I could be wrong, but I sometimes question how much Faalele likes football.

It's like let's recruit the most massive dopes and being athletic at all dosent matter. That group sucks. When bowling green stuffs your run over and over and over. Wtf. I'd rather them be undersized and get there ass kicked. That way at least it would make some sense. I dont ever want to hear about this o line again. Iowa, Wisconsin, basically any big ten team would have never been handled by bowling crap green like that. Embarrassing

They look like 6ft 8 marshmellows. I've never seen the hype with Faalee whatever his name is. That dude should be burying d ends and anybody in his way to the bench. They all look like a bunch of giant marshmellows. It's terrible. The play calling was and always looks like 1920 but even so with the size they should be getting 5 or 6 yards with ease. Dosent matter which RB

Top Bottom