***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Put Minnesota's bigs on 4th down? I'll take that every day and twice on Sunday.

CU defense totally selling out on RB. Morgan could have bunny-hopped twice into the endzone.

Stranger things have happened, that should be the dagger

Did he study under Leslie Frazier?
Lol I googled the coach's name for the Bison, I thought it was Leslie at first. The difference is, Leslie is in the NFL, the rah rah great communicator with all aspects of the team is not as important in the NFL as it is in college with young men.

That's just a good old fashioned ass whooping by our OL on the TD run.
Schlueter had his man almost to the back of the endzone.

A couple wearing Wisconsin jerseys to the Minnesota Colorado game?

Potts - BIG Running Back of the Year. That sounds familiar. Then next year if MO comes back, and The Real Bucky as option 3 will be scary.

We probably won't see another pass

Val breaking that up. Nice. I know this offense sucks, but Minnesota's defense has not let them look good.

Potts - BIG Running Back of the Year. That sounds familiar. Then next year if MO comes back, and The Real Bucky as option 3 will be scary.
If I were drafting college fantasy football Gophers RB1 is a first round pick to me. All the touchdowns from last year and no more Seth Green either so the guy for the Gophers is going to put up crazy stats.

I went Mo for Heisman at 150:1 and I think that it would have come close to hitting had he not gotten hurt.

15 minutes.....would love to see the D close out the shut out.....they have been amazing all game. If they can play anywhere close to this over the remainder of the season we could have some fun.

The Gophers are clicking going into the Bowling Green game. I like the setup going into the Purdue game.

Colorado looks like a bottom feeder Pac-12 team this year.

Top Bottom