***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Agree, or next best QB, we need to see what we have there, establish a clear back up.
Nope, don't need that drama if he makes a play. Would make all the stupid Gopher fans insufferable.

Just run an F-ing play and quit dicking around by running down the play clock

Exactly, Colorado has 30 yards or something like that, which is way more an indication of the poor offense, which is confirmed in actually watching the game, and realizing we are not going to go from a weak looking D last 2 weeks, to looking like the best D a week later. D playing well, but this is more on Colorado straight sucking.
No one has said anything about linebacker play in this thread, so that says something right there.

I'm wondering how much of the Defense improvement is due to the Buffs offensive impotency and not really actual improvement.
It is a confidence builder for the Gopher Defense.

Ky Thomas 24 yards rushing
CU -24 yards rushing

This is starting to look like the final minutes of the Auburn bowl game where their defenders appeared to be gassed.

Got some backs. Love Mo but very deep position group.
Don't get too cocky, before this week we thought we only had one maybe, with Potts. Other than Irving, I don't think we can be confident on anyone else. Plus Colorado sucks, lets play a real team before we get too pumped.

Wow man, Thomas looks good too. I was really excited to see him because of how good he was in Highschool. Our backfield is set for years.

KY is going to see that first carry in film sessions all week. They are going to have some serious fun with the turf monster taking him down.

I know CU has given up but holy crap we may have some awesome running backs coming in the next few years. Williams and Wiley may quickly find themselves buried on the depth chart, if they aren't already.

Exactly, Colorado has 30 yards or something like that, which is way more an indication of the poor offense, which is confirmed in actually watching the game, and realizing we are not going to go from a weak looking D last 2 weeks, to looking like the best D a week later. D playing well, but this is more on Colorado straight sucking.

Sure.....the Colorado offense is rough.....but they had 260 yards last week against TAMU.

There are a thousand reasons PJ Fleck should stay put!!!!!

Top Bottom