***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE RIVALRY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Iowa’s coaches > Minnesota coaches. Too bad. Probably better personnel, too. Maybe we can beat Wisconsin.

Well that's what I get for betting my last bit on the home team lol. Damn man, should have bet against, at least I would feel better about takin the L. Dammit. Lynx and Gophers let me down these last two games.

Just curious. How many times has Fleck beaten our rival Iowa?

After you look up the answer, ask yourself why Fleck still has a job.

Who can recite PJs post game press conference opener , "we didn't do good enough" "they're a good football team" "it's on me".

PJ preached continuity when he arrived, and always preaches it. MN offense hasn’t had continuity for the last 5 years. “Cultural sustainability”. The offensive culture of this program has been awful without Ciarocca. I’m afraid we’ve seen the best of Gopher football for a long time. Fleck is about to go 3-9 in his last 12 vs Power 4. Some Day…Maybe. Maybe next year we’ll get an OC and some “Cultural Sustainability”. Maybe next year. 5 wins at best this year, 2-3 at worst.
Talk is cheap.

Hopefully they take the goalposts with Floyd. The closest thing he'll be to being in Minnesota for a long time.

Just curious. How many times has Fleck beaten our rival Iowa?

After you look up the answer, ask yourself why Fleck still has a job.
who cares at this point, was fun while it lasted. Consistency is the key and what fleck is doing isn't good enough.

Top Bottom