***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE RIVALRY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

In men's basketball, the Gophers are playing Hamline in non-conference game.

Gophers football had their two shutout cream puffs already.

I really do respect PJ for what he does in the community.

But at this point, I'd prefer a crooked shyster who wins games without any kind of honor or clean play.

This program is completely lost and has no identity. Gopher football is tanking and will be bad for the foreseeable future unless something big changes. Fleck finds an OC or Coyle needs to find someone else. Fan interest is about to tank.
that's the issue PJ is a buddy boy coach and wants to help people that are loyal to him aka Harbaugh, Cirocca, ect.. He should grow some balls and change his mindset or else he's going to be gone.

I really do respect PJ for what he does in the community.

But at this point, I'd prefer a crooked shyster who wins games without any kind of honor or clean play.
His job is to win football games. If we want to "do something for the community", just fire Fleck, hire a high school coach for 100k, and donate Fleck's salary to the community.

His job is to win football games. If we want to "do something for the community", just fire Fleck, hire a high school coach for 100k, and donate Fleck's salary to the community.
That's what I'm saying. I want someone who will win at all and any cost at this point. I don't care what it takes, what it costs, or anything else.

I think we saw our only two wins against Rhode Island and Nevada.
I am going to next weeks game in Michigan and I cringe to think we may not score a point.

It's also painful to see Kaliakmanis do well today for Rutgers.

Top Bottom