***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE RIVALRY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Interest in this team is going to plummet. PJ is lucky Coyle is spineless
He's safe this year. If he goes 4-8 and then misses a bowl again next year maybe he's in trouble. They aren't paying his buyout this year under any circumstances.

I think we saw our only two wins against Rhode Island and Nevada.
I am going to next weeks game in Michigan and I cringe to think we may not score a point.

It's also painful to see Kaliakmanis do well today for Rutgers.

UCLA is brutal.

We are 2-2 and already blow out loss vs. Iowa. At what point do we start to think about next year and get some QB in-game experience? The Brosmer gamble didn't pay off - very clear at this point.
I don't even want to think about next year. Another new qb, Jackson is gone, Ersery is gone, the o-line will be worse

On defense, we lose Walley, our porous DE's and really have no talent.

Lord have mercy!

He's a used car salesman, great at talking but terrible at actual performance
My take had always been that he's the motivational speaker that corporate brings in type. Or a life coach. In either case, never succeeded himself but slings bullshit.

He's safe this year. If he goes 4-8 and then misses a bowl again next year maybe he's in trouble. They aren't paying his buyout this year under any circumstances.
Oh I agree he’s safe unless there’s a scandal, which is just sad for the state of our program

That's what I'm saying. I want someone who will win at all and any cost at this point. I don't care what it takes, what it costs, or anything else.
It doesn't have to be "at any cost".

UMN should be able to hire a coach who recruits at a Big 10 level and doesn't make boneheaded calls on the field. Fleck is NOT that person.

He actually fired Fleck two years ago after the Purdue fiasco, but communicated it so poorly it was announced as an extension and raise.
It would be funny if it didn't come close to describing what he did to Lindsey Whalen.

It doesn't have to be "at any cost".

UMN should be able to hire a coach who recruits at a Big 10 level and doesn't make boneheaded calls on the field. Fleck is NOT that person.
Well, that hasn't happened. I've said for some time, I don't care if they recruit prisoners with bags of cash, hookers and blow if it means winning a conference title or natty in my lifetime. This is big time, big money entertainment. I don't care about playing clean. I don't care about ethics. I don't care about GPA. Win. That's what matters. Win.

Just watched Shedeur Sanders get sacked. I want someone who drops a guy like that on his head, and then goes up into Deion's face and says "I dare you to stop me." I want nasty, bad people on this team.

Top Bottom