***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA WE NEED TO BEAT BB IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Don’t look now but the Gophers went 17-7 after Tyler’s opening blunder. As for Tyler, you gotta feel for him, but man, you can’t do that. Worse, it was over a meaningless 1-yard difference.
I would feel bad for him if it was a one time mistake, but he has put the ball on the turf multiple times this season and hasn't corrected it.

You kick the field goal here. Third and 9 you should have thrown. You didn’t gain enough in the run to go for this. Take the lead before the half.

The odds of throwing successfully past the stixks is about the same as throwing short and running the rest or the oddw of maybe a lucky run, the lower risk conservative choice.

Do I need to be worried about Newton as the commentators suggest?

Why does Newton have a fanny pack on? Is he going to the Mall of America later?

Joiner...held and still got the strip!!!

Johnny newton is getting praise like he is rising from the dead. My gosh he’s good, but come on.

Oh, so that's why we scored on every possession in the 1st half.

Great play by the defense. Crooms has to catch that. Carroll just whiffed on blocking Newton.

He ran around Carrol like he wasn't there

Most predictable play by Minn offense playbook. After 1st down incompletion not in 2 minute warning...slow developing off tackle run for minimal gain

Why is it a common theme for commentators to pick an opposing player and just hype them against us every game. I never hear the commentators talk about our players the way they do for opposing teams

Why is it a common theme for commentators to pick an opposing player and just hype them against us every game. I never hear the commentators talk about our players the way they do for opposing teams
Johnny Newton is the best player on the field.

Top Bottom