***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA WE NEED TO BEAT BB IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Were two Gophers held on that TD? That's what the replay showed.
I saw that as well.....that is what KILLS me watching college football. Refs are so unbelievably inconsistent and on extremely critical plays. SMH

I hope the gophers don’t regret how passively they played their possession at the end of the first half and settling for a field goal.

Ya speed wasn't his issue. It was trying to stand in the pocket for 3 minutes.
Agree there was pressure from 1 side and he tried to escape where he couldn’t. If he steps up right under Newton then Carrol can help with a block again too.

We just don’t feel like a good team.

Are we really going to roll with AK as our QB next year? We gotta have someone better, right? It's just crazy how bad we have been in the history of our program at the QB position in relation to those that are drafted.

Need the Defense to score a TD on a turnover.

Are we really going to roll with AK as our QB next year? We gotta have someone better, right? It's just crazy how bad we have been in the history of our program at the QB position in relation to those that are drafted.
We need a transfer for sure. If for no other reason than for a competition.

Feel like PJ and company would waste any good QB with their old mindset. You could put Maye on this team and PJ would still run the ball 75% of the time

C'mon, how about an explosive offensive play! Or how about the D getting a big TO??!!

Top Bottom