*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/WOLVERINES IN-GAME THREAD ***

Dang...

Well let's see how creative Limegrover really is... Mitch sprained his ankle so hopefully this will open up the playbook a little...

I know, I know... our "mysterious" playbook...

There is this new rule called a fair catch.

no duh. what i'm saying is if he thinks he can't get there without having to catch it diving/sliding and will have to run through his own guys (which he gets NO protection from if he runs into them) and therefore runs risk of being hit with the ball, that's typically what you are coached to do is yell at your guys to get away from it.

Talk about receivers bailing out there QB. Gardner owes them lunch on Monday.

The ROUT is on!! Where are the posters who said they were happy going conservative at 14-7 down now????

All in all, much better than either half last week.

The ROUT is on!! Where are the posters who said they were happy going conservative at 14-7 down now????

Too early to give up but offense needs to do something this drive to keep it close or it could turn ugly in a hurry.

The looks on the defensive players faces supports your post. We'll see if the offense can sustain something and give the D a break.

At 7-21 game is probably lost as Gophers have not shown any come-from-behind passing all year. They want to grind it out, ball control, etc.

It seems like Maxx does great things 9/10 times the ball goes his way... why not go his way more???

hey guys. maybe we should try supporting the team. its not all lost yet.

Our D line needs to watch our O line and start stepping it up.

And Maxx again... and its caught again...

Take notes Limegrover, smh...

Hahahahaha. 90% of this forum needs to eat crow about Leidner. I wonder who will be man enough to admit it.

Coaches need to have the QB's throw the ball away all week along.

Top Bottom