***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

If Mo could play with the same energy as Eliot, he would be an absolute force.

I'd rather have EE in than Walker right now.

I know, and it sucks how inconsistent both of them are. Can you imagine saying this a game ago? 6 games ago? What about last year? How are these guys so unreliable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, and it sucks how inconsistent both of them are. Can you imagine saying this a game ago? 6 games ago? What about last year? How are these guys so unreliable?

They are so unreliable because they don't listen to our GH experts.

Hollins has played great defense tonight. He's made Newbill earn his points.

Gophers who aren't Andre Hollins- 2-13 on 3P

Seriously, get Walker out of there. I don't get it.

Edit: Thank you Mr. Pitino.

And yet were supposed to be even weaker at the 5 next season. Uh oh

Mo missed a perfect opportunity to kick out on a double team. 45% shooter was left without anyone within 15 feet with a perfect passing lane when the double team came

I'd like Mason to be in the game here...

Is it bad that I would rather have King, our PF who hasn't done anything today, shooting free throws than anyone else?

If we lose this it is likely the final straw for me. I was still invested but this is the breaking point for this season. All I care about now is catching fire in one of the two Wisconsin games/conference tourny.

Is it bad that I would rather have King, our PF who hasn't done anything today, shooting free throws than anyone else?

No, he's pretty dependable there. Too bad they don't have the personnel to just play him in the last couple of minutes of each half.

There is no angle that shows the ball went off of Penn State, even though there is no doubt that it did. (unless he tipped it out of bounds)

No, he's pretty dependable there. Too bad they don't have the personnel to just play him in the last couple of minutes of each half.
Yeah, he's a good FT shooter but you'd think our senior guards should be more reliable

There is no angle that shows the ball went off of Penn State, even though there is no doubt that it did.

Yep. It looks like we have two cameras in the whole arena so there wasn't a good shot.

Why didn't we start doing hack a Travis at the 7 minute mark. Would be up 12 right not. Gaston and Shell would be in but up 12.

Top Bottom