***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

good time out 11 seconds in to the half. we needed to regroup a bit.

Concern level about Richie is rising rapidly...

Getting beat by a guy named Ted Banks who has made one 3 shot so far this year. The funny part is it takes him two minutes to get the shot off. It's an f---ING setshot!!!!! Glad I'm heading West for the next couple of months. Won't get the BTN.

Can we play with a women's ball when we're on offense so it is easier to put it in the basket?

I think it's about time to spring for BTN Plus and watch the women...

Twas a joke. Lighten up, Francis. :cool:

If we don't laugh we'll cry...

Not gonna lie, I read that post for a minute or two trying to decide if it was a joke or not. I guessed wrong ��

Shooting 29, 33, 66%.......plus getting out rebounded 16-25....not going to win many games

Can I just say this, the more that you write, the less doubt there is about your stupidity.
What was wrong with his post? I agree. Hard to ever build a program if you give up on a coach after a year and a half...

The worse aspect of this team is that even if teams get into early foul trouble, being in the bonus does not even provide an advantage because we suck at FTs

Listen, I have season tickets. This is in no way the worst team I've ever seen here. We've been in every game. Yes, is it disappointing to lose, but if you're going to give up sitting there on your sofa, then you can appreciate how tough it is for these guys to battle back into games. I don't care if you all complain - so no need to chastise me.

Can we play with a women's ball when we're on offense so it is easier to put it in the basket?

We can't do that because we can only make free throws with one type of ball.

I use the word make very lightly.

Down by 5.
You guys need to pace yourselves with the doom and gloom. Waay too early to get so despondent.

So is he doing a much better job coaching or is the ball just going in the basket?

Provus is very good - he does the Twins. Tells what is happening, # of fouls etc.
Shon is awful. He should talk much less.

Top Bottom