***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

The Dre's hands couldn't be any tighter around their throats. Senior guards. Leadership.

What was that three turnovers in the last four possessions?

What a bunch of stupid players. Dribbling away the clock.

Zero fg attempts on their last two possessions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why is d math dribbling, dribbling, dribblingdribbling, dribbling, dribbling,dribbling, dribbling, dribbling,dribbling, dribbling, dribblingdribbling, dribbling, dribbling,dribbling, dribbling, dribbling,dribbling, dribbling, dribblingdribbling, dribbling, dribbling,dribbling, dribbling, dribbling,???

God I can't wait for this season to be over

comedy of errors. It's another crap year. Hopefully next years recruits know how to play.

Why even pass it to Walker in that situation? Terrible play by little Dre. I've already given up on these guys, so whatever happens the rest of the season, I hope Coach is smart enough to play the young guys to prepare for next year.

Too many costly turn overs. It seems NO ONE wants to be "the guy" down the stretch. Never seen so many careless passes when a shot is available. Oh well, on to Nebraska. Ski-U-Mah

Most teams are able to get an easy lay up because the defense does not want to foul. We turn the ball over time after time.

Sure would be nice to see Mason at least in the game...

I have no doubt that Pitino can't wait until he has a new group of guards to work with.

All we need is a 6-1 February and we're right back in the hunt guys.

I just got home, turned on the game and have seen us turn the ball over in the most ridiculous ways. God this team is frustrating, and I only saw the last 2 minutes.

Last two trips down the floor, no shots. Pathetic.

Pitino is starting to appear very Brewster-esque.

It just feels like such a drain to watch a close game just to have the Gophers lose because they refuse to take any shots in the final minutes. What the heck are you waiting for with 20 seconds left?

What have I said before that makes me hated?

I mentioned in a thread that I didn't understand that he plays and I was told that's why I'm hated. LOL, some of the fans here love mediocre crap and are insulted when you point it out.

Top Bottom