***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Team makeup

I watched this game. We had some chances. Looking at the box score I'm not even sure how we were in this game. Turnover 15 to their 16, the had more steals 10 to 8, we shot it worse from 3, from 2, and the free throw line. we only attempted 8 free throws. We got outrebounded 36 to 28. We got out-blocked 9 to our 4. Strange game.

For those wondering why we got blocked we are one of the smallest and lightest teams in all of the big conferences. Playing this slight if we dont get 12+ steals and force 20 turnovers, and make a decent amout of 3's we will continue to lose.

Think of scouting us:
Mathieu, let him shoot from 3. Let him attempt 1 against 4 on breaks.
A. Hollins overplay him to dribble, double off all screens.
Morris, give him the shot.
King, don't give him open 3's.
Walker, cannot pass out of double teams.

Makes me think that all those preseason mags having us 9-11 realised last year we overachieved as teams weren't as ready for our style, especailly Mathieu.

Undersized team with few options to take over games one on one when plays break down and refs swallow their whistles. Again we need a juco pf and possibly sf will some musce. We have gotten beat by Iowa, Nebraska, and Penn st. because of big ten muscle and size.

And you are an incessant pain. You add a lot of negativism with every post you make.

Grow up and either shut up or get on the floor and help the team.

you and the rest of the personal attackers are the problem at this site. How about ignoring it if it bothers you so much?

No - its just that for years you time your asinine comments to coincide with when people have the least patience.

While I disagree with the asinine part, you actually might be on to something/ Maybe i should pay more attention to timing.

Still no excuse for personal attacks IMO, it's getting ridiculous.

And you are an incessant pain. You add a lot of negativism with every post you make.

Donny, take your GH Gestapo somewhere else. I hear the women's rowing team needs a manager...

I hear Hulk Hogan's "Real American" theme on posts like this and it gets me pumped up!!! Don will defend to the end of the day that Andre didn't pin Hulk when Hulk was temporarily disoriented, which to me is the height of patriotism!!

Top Bottom