***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIZZOU CITRUS BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Leidner actually throwing the ball pretty good.

These third and short **** ups are going to kill us

What is up with the punting today? Line drives

Our DE's are so aggressive upfield they take themselves out of the play half the time. It's one aspect of our scheme that bugs me.

How are we losing this game? Oh wait, getting way too cute on offense on 3rd and short.

Why aren't we running right up the gut on 3rd down. Critical mistakes on 2nd and 3rd and short are killing us completely.

I might be biased but the Gophers should not be losing this game.

Sitting at the game, watching Leidner hand cuff this offense into DII limitability.....

Paging Demry Croft!!!!

We'll be ok... Mizz has just finally got their spark & we need to come out the 3rd strong or else we're gonna find ourselves in one of those Nebraska like holes...

Run game is still strong, Pass game is starting to pick up... we just need to stay composed & this game is ours to lose...

Damn we were by far the better team that half. Can't believe we are behind. Pissed

This sucks. We should have more from this half

Something's not right with Cobb. Low energy, slow to get up. Could be ill.

WTF Kill... big game and u r just giving up?

What the hell?!? That is ridiculous.

Missed opportunities is the story of the first half. Could have stopped them inside their 20 or so. Several 3rd and shorts that we couldn't convert. I don't get why a 3rd and short is not an automatic QB sneak.

Top Bottom