***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIZZOU CITRUS BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wow. Where was that all season. Nice read mitch

Maye is doing very well to have replace Jones so quick...

except for the fumble, Leidner is doing great !

Great throw Leidner!!

Wait did I just say that??

Friend of mine at the game says the gopher fans out number the Missouri fans by a ton. By the look of all the maroon and gold in the stands that sounds about right.

Your friend is correct!

Good drive and the right decision to punt. Make their offense move the ball.

This is a slow game, must be all the turnovers.

150 yards in 1 quarter is a good sign... especially when it was balanced 70+/60+ pass/rush yards...

Missouri can't do anything, we really need to extend this lead while they're down.

*THAT* could be a momentum shifter... Defense has to stay composed...

Mizz is not gonna be stagnant all game they'll eventually find something that works we gotta keep them down for as long as possible...

Campbell was so lost on that fake punt.

Is it just me or does ABC have the sideline mics cranked up. It is very hard to hear the announcers it is so loud with background noise. Maybe that is a good thing?

Boy, I hope that a 19 yd run by a defensive tackle doesn't shift this game's momentum. Offense needs to sustain some drives for points.

Now we can't give their Defense any momentum... this is a VERY critical drive that could either give us back control or give completely to Mizz...

Tough field position here. Need to get a few first downs.

If we can extend the lead to 10 here that would be great. 14 even better.

What the hell was #25 doing on that fake punt?

It was #26 Campbell and he had a good shot to stop him in the backfield. Would have been huge for us. We still got the stop though, but would have been great to have that field position.

Offense needs to get at least a few first downs here.

Top Bottom