*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD ***

I'm not going to say I told you so, but I did say Nelson was superior.

Sorry Mitch, but you are probably going to be sitting for a while.

Two QB system? I'm game at this point, whatever we need to do to kickstart the offense.

At this point I don't care who the quarterback is. Let whoever is hot sling the ball. They should both get drives early in games to see who is on that day. Since they are both so inconsistent, it seems like the best approach.

That was an impressive drive, they mixed it up real well there. I don't know if it really matters who the QB is out there, when they get big runs, this team can move the ball with either of them.

Taking a walk along the Mississippi? Uh, I bet that is the last thing Kill would be doing.

I like our beer garden better than the flowers that they have in their end zone where the kick wound up, LOL

Beth Mowins called playing 3 QB's last year a our "system", but she can't seem to understand that the 2 QB rotation has been a staple of Kill's philosophy. SMH.

That was an impressive drive, they mixed it up real well there. I don't know if it really matters who the QB is out there, when they get big runs, this team can move the ball with either of them.

Let's be honest, that's the key. We might not have the WR talent or experience in other places but the scheme so far this year has left the most to be desired.

More pro-sets, PA to TEs, etc.

Defense isn't getting any breaks... just a freak of nature play right there...

I officially hat NW after that tip play. They always get a few of those against us.

Top Bottom