*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD ***

Derrick Wells is so overhyped. We are on offense if he just wraps up. He makes idiotic play after idiotic play.

You know, what I don't understand about this team is that we have far superior athletes in every game we play; why don't we just push over the defense and run the ball up the middle once in a while? Why even pass the ball? Just run it up the middle. Not sure why the coaches think they have to get so fancy to win.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>White jerseys, maroon pants, pink and black

So what is the problem with the gold pants and why does the team never wear them on the road and almost never at home.

We get the awful gold jersey once in a while but never the semi traditional gold pants. Maybe that is why our defense is so awful and cannot stop the run anymore at all.

Poor positioning, missed tackles over and over again.

Why did I expect any different than our boring ass offense?

Someone please answer: Is Leidner allowed to pass?? :confused:

So much for the whole "we are a running team" thing. Hard to do so when the line is getting destroyed.

Is Limegrover stubborn or just plain dumb? Has to be one or the other, or both.

You know, what I don't understand about this team is that we have far superior athletes in every game we play; why don't we just push over the defense and run the ball up the middle once in a while? Why even pass the ball? Just run it up the middle. Not sure why the coaches think they have to get so fancy to win.

You know, what I don't understand is what the hell you are jabbering about.

Running up the gut? They are plugging up the interior. No jet sweeps or disguised screens?

Staff said they wanted to get Phil involved early this game.

That time is now.

You know, what I don't understand is what the hell you are jabbering about.

What about that post was hard to understand? The offensive gameplan is way too fancy, isn't it obvious? You don't have to fool the defense, just run up the middle and see if they can stop you. Runs up the middle have had huge success so far this season - can you remember one time we went 3 runs up the middle and out? Me either. So why change? This fancy shmancy scheme is beating ourselves.

Been saying it all year - you can't win without passing. Where is the short passing game/ Tight ends, backs, etc.?

This is mostly poorly COACHED offensive group in major conference football. Just carp call after carp call. They were actually playing not do anything fancy against the wind..l.and they certainly didn't.

So much for the whole "we are a running team" thing. Hard to do so when the line is getting destroyed.

And the whole, "Northwestern is terrible at stopping RBs, surely ours will be able to move the ball on them..." thing.

Top Bottom