*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-NEW MEXICO STATE GAME THREAD ***

Uh oh ... hope that kid is ok. Looks bad.

Great shot of Philip Nelson handing it off.

#AggieVisioned

The announcers were asking whether the Aggies would "take the points" on 4th down. A 48-yard kick is pretty long, taking the points would imply it is a chip shot.

I love how they keep saying how great they played against Texas.

Anyone else think it's weird that I'm about to turn off the Michigan-ND game and watch Arizona @ UNLV? I wanna see how UNLV looks against another BCS team...

Honestly, that was a beastly pick by that lineman. One handed? You don't see that everyday.

Apparently we threw an interception.

#AggieVisioned

Nice shot of Nelson talking on the phone with the booth as the announcer describes the NMSU first down play.

#AggieVisioned

That gut sinking feeling is starting to seep in just a little bit...

Anyone else think it's weird that I'm about to turn off the Michigan-ND game and watch Arizona @ UNLV? I wanna see how UNLV looks against another BCS team...

It's only weird if you do what others want you to do, MG.

The 2nd half is the exact opposite of what I expected...honestly.

Why do they keep saying they have to go for it? It's a 16 point game. They need a FG no matter what?

EDIT: Scratch that, 2 TDs, and 2 pt conversions. My bad....

Sheds is destroying their line, the linebackers aren't doing *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

The 2nd half is the exact opposite of what I expected...honestly.

I agree. We looked VERY strong in the first half, after some early struggles. The second half, outside of our first offensive series, has been crap. Really quite bad.

Two big stops by the D, but I can't tell if the Gophers' D is doing well or NMSU just isn't very good.

"very, very close" on 4th down... half a yard isn't that close...

Top Bottom