*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-NEW MEXICO STATE GAME THREAD ***

The cameramen are better off doing wide pan shots from now on.

LOL - I am not a big fan of whining but that was the worst camera work for a college football game that I have ever seen.:(

isn't this game supposed to be replayed on local TV this morning? I can't find it

isn't this game supposed to be replayed on local TV this morning? I can't find it

Perhaps anyone scheduled to rebroadcast it got a look at the Aggievision production and felt it was too big of a risk for viewers.

Lynn got his ankles broke by King Davis lol

AggieVision being more akin to MrMagooVision than anything else, it's possible you missed the fact he was not alone in being juked. Some players more than once. And he is new to the middle linebacker position.

AggieVision being more akin to MrMagooVision than anything else, it's possible you missed the fact he was not alone in being juked. Some players more than once. And he is new to the middle linebacker position.

Wasn't meant to be a diss on the kid, I like his potential. Davis made a great move, he went down, it happens to the best of 'em. You're right about that AggieVision tho, I wouldn't be surprised if I ID'd the wrong player lol

Top Bottom