*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-NEW HAMPSHIRE GAME THREAD ***

Not sure we will learn much about the Gophers today but nice to see them doing to an FCS team what an FBS team should do for a change instead of making it an adventure. Bout time we blew somebody out.

Barring a masonesqe meltdown.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Not sure we will learn much about the Gophers today.
I disagree. I was totally against saying that after the UNLV game, but this is clearly a different team this year. It might not help us much in the Big Ten play, but this is the first time we've put our foot on someone's neck for a long time. We'll see what happens in the second half, but a 20-30 point win would be really impressive.

And no, we aren't making ESPN. C'mon.

Isn't it nice to see us beat up a team we should beat up? How many years has it been?

Though it was a good punt return, not sure they should try that against the BT...

No kidding. It's such a relief to finally see us kick the crap out of another team though. We can't forget though that we are playing an FCS team.

But at least we're kicking the crap out of them. Remember Montana State? That game was uncomfortably close until the 4th Quarter...

This feels great though... ahh.png

Anyone else think Hagemann should play less? Seems like he dominates some plays but on others he is blocked 10 years down field on a run play or just leaning on an offensive lineman on a pass play. Seems like he either takes plays off or is tired. I'd rather see him play 30 dominant plays than 45 with 15 off plays.

Anyone else think Hagemann should play less? Seems like he dominates some plays but on others he is blocked 10 years down field on a run play or just leaning on an offensive lineman on a pass play. Seems like he either takes plays off or is tired. I'd rather see him play 30 dominant plays than 45 with 15 off plays.

Oh ya, now let's start finding things to bitch about.

You can't really determine which plays he'll be good or bad on though so I say just keep him in...

I can't believe in a 30 point 1st Half blowout this is what we're talking about... Playing Hageman less...

EDIT: And he just got *ANOTHER* sack...

Halftime...time for a new G&T and a visit to the beer tent. :cheer: :rockon: :party:

Keep in mind that Hageman is still a 'work in progress'. He's what, just over a year removed from completely switching positions? Give him some time - between he and Wilhite, i think you're looking eventually at All-BigTen players.

“@GopherHole: MarQueis Gray 4 of 5 for 65 yards and 2 TD's passing. 11 rushes for 86 yards rushing.”

Get Max in the game!!!!! Gray is HORRIBLE!!!!
Horrible? ;)

I am just glad to see that Goldy is finally gonna have to work hard for those push ups. Reminds me of the Mason days

I want and need a picture of the Beer Tents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D is great again. Hage, Wilhite, Wells. We will see Max Shortell soooon!

Get Max in the game!!!!! Gray is HORRIBLE!!!!

I am just glad to see that Goldy is finally gonna have to work hard for those push ups. Reminds me of the Mason days

I beat you to it, goldy....see earlier post of mine saying what you just said.

Haha, Gray's only thrown 5 times. Does he even get to double digit attempts? I'm not sure he does. This first UNH possession will probably have a lot to say about the course of this second half.

Our running game this Season has been *VERY* impressive...

Let's get a quick turnover and another TD.

Keep in mind that Hageman is still a 'work in progress'. He's what, just over a year removed from completely switching positions? Give him some time - between he and Wilhite, i think you're looking eventually at All-BigTen players.

And maybe it is because it is technique and pad level - lowest guy usually wins. I'm just looking for him to be dominant consistently. He looks like an NFLer some plays and MN hasn't had a guy like him in forever.

Top Bottom