*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-NEW HAMPSHIRE GAME THREAD ***

It was quite a catch by the receiver...tough call that they must not have felt the replay showed enough to overturn. I think they may have questioned if he had full possession when his foot hit the out of bounds. He did bobble it a little.

They did say it was "confirmed" which means the video showed it wasn't a catch. I thought it was a TD but I am not wearing the zebra stripes.

Gray playing like an all big ten qb.

It was quite a catch by the receiver...tough call that they must not have felt the replay showed enough to overturn. I think they may have questioned if he had full possession when his foot hit the out of bounds. He did bobble it a little.

Thy said the call on the field was confirmed, which they only say when it is actually confirmed. If they had said that it just stands, then there wasn't enough evidence either way

They did say it was "confirmed" which means the video showed it wasn't a catch. I thought it was a TD but I am not wearing the zebra stripes.

Gray playing like an all big ten qb.

Goes to show what you know!!! :)

"Red Zone Rabe" Love it!!!!! SKI U MAH GOPHERS!!

Rage baby!

Edit: I mean Rabe

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Hey AuEGO4... I see you survived your big party weekend in Vegas. Good to see ya. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Willhite/and the recovery...what a pair of Gophers.

This defensive line is 1 million times better than last year. It's not just Hageman and Wilhite. I've been very impressed by Roland Johnson and Boticelli so far too.

Ok...so I was definitely wrong about New Hampshire. Might have been a slightly different story if they had their QB, but their defense is awful.

This is a great game for new students and fans to watch and be a part of. Build the excitement 1 touchdown at a time. The stands look pretty full from TV

Mason made a great call on that play. Its nice to see them whip the cupcakes like theyre supposed to, build some confidence.

Wow gray is gonna be on ESPN tonight.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Not sure we will learn much about the Gophers today but nice to see them doing to an FCS team what an FBS team should do for a change instead of making it an adventure. Bout time we blew somebody out.

We're finally making a Cupcake look like a Cupcake... & NH isn't a Cupcake in their Division so that's very encouraging...

Not sure we will learn much about the Gophers today but nice to see them doing to an FCS team what an FBS team should do for a change instead of making it an adventure. Bout time we blew somebody out.

No kidding. It's such a relief to finally see us kick the crap out of another team though. We can't forget though that we are playing an FCS team.

Top Bottom