*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-NEW HAMPSHIRE GAME THREAD ***

We *HAVE* to score next if not on this drive... can't let them gain confidence & momentum...

LMAOOOOOOO... Look at Marquise get his Denard on...

Wow! Ok don't give the d a break. Man gray is fast!

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Soft Drink is good...as long as it is Tonic with Gin, twist of lime, and heavy on the ice.

Go Gophers!!!

End of the 1st should give the Defense a little rest...

They finally got it in sync. A few seconds behind real time, but that is ok.

Who was the expert GopherHoler that wondered if MQ has lost a step? That one sounded like NH was still looking for it!!! :)

Linebackers are having a really bad game so far. Making a lot of wrong reads, missing tackles, and getting sucked inside.

Picture from my pops before the game. Looks like they are trying something new in the student section.

Attachments

• image-2724661192.jpg
    image-2724661192.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 34

We need to be better on 3rd down on both sides of the ball. We allow too many 3rd and shorts and get ourselves in to 3rd and longs.

Defensive line, on the other hand, has been excellent.

My Streamtorrent is clearly behind by about a full minute & a half... & the other one isn't completely Synced...

But how was that not a TD?

Wow. Caught a break their. Looked like a bad call that went our way.

I laughed at this tweet

“@PatKessler: TCF #gophers crowd cheers loudly when stadium announcer tells fans alcohol sales available.”

I love time outs with Change of Possessions...I can refresh and refill my G & T!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

When was the last year the Gophers' safeties were consistently deeper than the deepest receiver and made plays on the ball in the air? This is nice to see. I am used to them chasing a receiver that gets behind them.

Wow. Caught a break their. Looked like a bad call that went our way.

It was quite a catch by the receiver...tough call that they must not have felt the replay showed enough to overturn. I think they may have questioned if he had full possession when his foot hit the out of bounds. He did bobble it a little.

BTW

“@GopherFootball: Gray's 75-yard run longest rush by a Gopher since Maroney III went 93 yards in 2005. #gophers”

Top Bottom