*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has no one explained the concept of centering the ball on a fast break yet?

Granted mbakwe was in the middle there but Joe could make some uneven advantages with one it two dribbles to the center and let mbakwe replace him?

Iowa has been fouling Trevor pretty hard today, curious to see if that turns into something later. I'd like to see Mbakwe get pissed off a little.

All the Gophers should do on offense is feed Mbakwe. It's very simple. It hasn't failed yet. So keep pounding it.

I think Austin got fouled on that layup/dunk or whatever.

Refs really need to decide how they are going to call this game...

When the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# is Tubby going to stop messing with line ups? I know Dre has 2, but all this started when he started the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing free lance subbing when we took the quick lead.

Andre has GOT to stop picking up early fouls. We are a completely different team without him and we can't afford to have him out for long stretches in the tourney.

Why not Welch at the point instead of Ahanmisi??

Tubby decides before the game who will play when and never deviates. This is the only explanation for his substituting patterns.

2 effing starters out there only up by 2. I'm convinced he is not coaching the team..

30 seconds into the shot clock of passing back and forth between three players, we finally decide... hmm maybe a screen?

Every F*ing game we give up a huge run to let the opponent get back in the game. Is that part of Tubby's strategy?

Can we put Dre back in soon?

Never mind, didn't realize he had 2 fouls already. Didn't realize even had one yet actually, maybe he got called while I was away urinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom