***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

2 shot clock violations in a row and the only one that wanted the ball was the biggest, slowest guy on floor. smh

<<< posted 2 years ago to the day... he had two years to put down the big macs.. too late now

I really think the whole tearing a ligament thing probably had a significant effect on his physical development as well.

I hope Tubby is thinking to himself, "hmm that curl cut actually produced a scoring opportunity, maybe I should do that more often."

<<< posted 2 years ago to the day... he had two years to put down the big macs.. too late now

Gotcha. So people can't change their habits? He has been hurt too by the way.

Do we lead the nation in running the shot clock down under 5 seconds?

For how much we moan about Bo Ryan slowing it down, the difference just seems to be the quality of the shots that we are tossing up with 2 seconds left on the clock.

as close as this game game has been called, those last two non calls were curious. Mo landed on the guy before the "steal" and Trev got anchored by his arms with no call on either. Compared to what's been called so far, those should both be intentional fouls

Our starters have played like 3 minutes and we are only down 1. Wow.

For how much we moan about Bo Ryan slowing it down, the difference just seems to be the quality of the shots that we are tossing up with 2 seconds left on the clock.
I agree...if we were running an offense to set something up for a decent shot I would be cool. Except we never do anything more than swing the ball back and forth 30 feet out

This may not be a pretty game and we might be committing quite a few of our typical mistakes, however, we seem to be putting an effort forth in any event. I can watch a game like this without swearing, even if we lose.

Our starters have played like 3 minutes and we are only down 1. Wow.

I hate the line changes as much as most, but the second line has given us some solid work tonight.

Addendum: missed free throws aside, Big Mo is adding some spice to the bouillabaise

Hollins got to get 2 feet closer to the basket before shooting.....

Mo does take up a lot of space...wow, career in minutes I'm sure.

Ingram was a huge asset in NIT run last year...been a struggle for him this year

Top Bottom