***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

This game could end up being a two-on-two contest.

rodney & joe with 2 early fouls. will tubby sit them the balance of the half?

hollins with a drive all the way to the hoop.... about time

Ugh now I almost want the refs to not call anything when people are getting mugged. The pace of the game is terrible.

6 TO's not even 7 minutes in...wow

That wasn't a foul on Eliason. Too much ticky tack stuff IMO.

Both teams in the bonus 7 mins in? Wow.

These fouls almost make the game unbearable to watch.

Yep.

The thing I really hate is watching EE get a foul called him and then act like he never touched the guy, always but his arms up saying "I didn't touch him! ". When, in fact, he fouls EVERYTIME! Ugh.

Mo walker. 2 turnovers in 1 minute of playing time. Get him out of there.

Is it that hard to hang on to the ball once in awhile

Does Tubby realize this team is not near as deep as he seems to think it is? Mo shouldn't see the floor. 8 TO's now. I swear to God, if I didn't know better I would think Tubby was tanking it so he WOULD get fired.

On a pace to smash the single season turnover record. 38 would be huge...Go Gophers!

I see we're now running the "5 men hang out around the perimeter and play hot potato offense." I heard that's the same offense the Washington General's uses

I could go out there right now and play better than Oto and Mo.

Eight turnovers. It looks like they are playing with mittens on.

Wow- this is just awful basketball. What do we have 7 fouls and 8 turnovers in about 7 minutes? Throw in a few blown layups and you have it all.

How can anyone watch this lineup and say "yup, Tubby knows what he's doing...."

WORST OFFENSE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE WITH THIS YEARS SQUAD

Gotta at least look to score. Oto looks so stiff out there. I feel bad for these dudes they are playing so scared with zero confidence. No one on the floor is a big ten caliber player. Sad reality.

Top Bottom