***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

He didn't f*ing travel. Tubby, worry about WTF we can do on offense rather than a kid making a great play. How bad are we next year? Every game will be like this. What do we get 3, 4 B10 wins?

Craft gets away with travels?

He traveled big time.

Go back and check his right (pivot) foot. It never moves. Stop being a homer. Tubby and coaches need to stop acting like babies when this happens, it's not the refs fault we can't play D

He didn't f*ing travel. Tubby, worry about WTF we can do on offense rather than a kid making a great play. How bad are we next year? Every game will be like this. What do we get 3, 4 B10 wins?

Why? I think you are seeing that a 20-30 pound lighter Mo could really help us next year. I'm betting that Ellis is better than Welch and that Ellenson will be better depth than Oto. With some coaching, I think there is plenty of hope for next year. Obviiously the big loss is Trevor on the boards but otherwise we have not been able to use him effectively(which is pretty sad).

Geez, relax it's a long time till next year!

Osu is bunching up the inside and doing a good job of it. Just hope we don't have 30 To's this game

I think he's trying to make the argument that Dre making a greater percentage of three's but shooting less of them than Craft (which is completely false), does not prove that Dre is a better three-point shooter, like that shooting 20-50 is not more impressive than shooting 30-100. But it's the other way around, Dre's three point shooting percentage is not only a full ten percentage points higher than Craft's, he has also shot nearly twice as many, at 52-131 for Dre vs. 20-67 for Craft.

Mo Walker leads the Gophers with 7 points and 5 rebounds at the half. WTH?

Go back and check his right (pivot) foot. It never moves. Stop being a homer. Tubby and coaches need to stop acting like babies when this happens, it's not the refs fault we can't play D

So if I think there's a bad call, I'm a homer? Gotcha.

Either way, it didn't look any different than what they called against Mo Walker.

Us fans need to get on the same page as far as the refs go. So many people complain that Tubby needs to get on the refs way more than he does. Then others make comments like you did after the few times he does say something. Tubby says less than most coaches.

Other than the sloopy play the big thing that is killing us in the very winnable game is the shooting of Austin and Andre. 2 for 10 and they have had open looks. If they get hot - we can do this. But we have to have that, we aren't likely to get that bench production in the second half. (14 points from the bench?)

Do you honestly think they made that shot because we played bad defense. That is an incredibly tough shot to make. I don't recall Tubby acting like a baby when it happened either. Call us out for acting like babies if you want, we're the ones complaining about Craft traveling and hitting that shot, not Tubby.

Other than the sloopy play the big thing that is killing us in the very winnable game is the shooting of Austin and Andre. 2 for 10 and they have had open looks. If they get hot - we can do this. But we have to have that, we aren't likely to get that bench production in the second half. (14 points from the bench?)

Nothing worse than sloopy play.

Trevor. For the love of all that is holy. Can you please learn how to hold on to the basketball when shooting?

i don't understand how they show an illegal screen and talk about what a great job they guy did. he cheated!!!

Nice pass from Dre to Mbakwe for the layup.

Do you honestly think they made that shot because we played bad defense. That is an incredibly tough shot to make. I don't recall Tubby acting like a baby when it happened either. Call us out for acting like babies if you want, we're the ones complaining about Craft traveling and hitting that shot, not Tubby.

There are a lot of things to blame this team for. But the ridiculous % of buzzer beaters at half isn't one of them. Sometimes you're just cursed and all you can do is laugh.

Top Bottom