***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

glad i'm not watching... tv in next room... just can't bear to watch.

There will be more total turnovers in this game by both teams than total points at this rate.

I see we're now running the "5 men hang out around the perimeter and play hot potato offense." I heard that's the same offense the Washington General's uses

No better use of Mo Walker than letting him have the ball on the perimeter.

Oto is not even looking at the basket and looking to dump it...put Wally in

I can understand not wanting all the subs in, but with Joe and Rodney both getting 2 fouls, what are we supposed to do? Wasn't everyone pissed at Tubby when he left Austin in with 4 fouls and 10 minutes left to play against Northwestern?

Hilarious! You cannot beat comedy like this. When does the real game start?

I heard someone start the "bring out the varsity" chant.

I would much rather have Welch go 1 on 4 and throw up an awful shot than for us to run our offense and throw up an awful shot or turn it over.

We've been in the bonus for about 5 minutes and no free throws. Needed to take advantage of that.

even though he missed the shot, Julian didn't look like he was running in cement on that break

I can understand not wanting all the subs in, but with Joe and Rodney both getting 2 fouls, what are we supposed to do? Wasn't everyone pissed at Tubby when he left Austin in with 4 fouls and 10 minutes left to play against Northwestern?

That's a good point, however, it does not excuse those 5 subs who've played together all season looking like zombies on offense. They do play solid d though, I'll give them that....

I guess i would like tubby to find a way to keep one or two starters on the court at all times seeing how much we get bogged down without them, and find a set or two to run with those guys so they have a way to at least move the ball as they simply cannot run a hi lo with that lineup....

If Mo can lose about 20/30 pounds, I think he can be a good player for us. He's got a nice touch around the hoop.

<<< posted 2 years ago to the day... he had two years to put down the big macs.. too late now

If Mo can lose about 20/30 pounds, I think he can be a good player for us. He's got a nice touch around the hoop.

Very true. He just seems so out of shape when he is out there. You could barely get a piece of paper under his feet when he jumps. :)

So right there we didn't expect the press and nobody did a thing. What do they teach these guys?

Any way to get the page to auto refresh? so the next pages automatically come up.

Top Bottom