***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Ya'll bitching about Kill not going into a 2 minute offense need to lay off the sauce.

What about today has made you think they should even TRY to score with <5 minutes on the clock?

If it doesn't seem like Leidner can lead the team down the field there's no point in him playing, bench him and at least see what the next guy up can do.

So we should just give up? I'd rather going down trying than not. Inexcusable to give up at the end. We run some pass plays down by our own goal line, get some yards, then just give up 20 yards from field goal range? F that. That pissed me off more than anything in the first half.

I've already addressed it once but its simple.

Leidner isn't the answer, and if they are going to switch QBs at half there is no point in risking letting TCU put more points on the board.

If they go back to Leidner I think its clear that we have no other options at QB and that's on the coaching staff to address in recruiting.

This is reminiscent of the Iowa game last year and we ended up 8-4. I just have to keep telling myself that.

The difference in team speed is frightening. They are quicker up front on the line and faster to the ball at all positions. They are just better at all facets of the game than we are.

This.

i also said several of you would be begging for death by halftime..
i predicted 3 pick-6's for ML in the first half... i was pretty close.

Congrats, it's almost like you're happy you were right. All I need to know about your intentions.

I said this last year, but I'll say it again... if you recall during our "winning streak," who was running the Gophers? Hint... it wasn't Kill. And of course the moment Kill takes the team back, we lay eggs, especially in the bowl game. Kill is a nice guy but I bet I'm not the only one who prefers Claeys.

Kill is fine.. I think they need to develop upper classmen to be successful. How many recruiting classes has Kill had? The talent is better on defense but I our O needs some serious work. Time to get the ball in Edwards hands about 20 times a game. Our WRs are SLOW and our QB isn't very good at throwing the football. I hope ML develops soon!!

On the bright side there's more to life than Gopher football, and that does not entail light sabers, Harry potter fan fiction or the saxophone.

We had our asses handed to us last year before the light went on.

TCU doesn't look too bad to me.

They have 14 points on some very athletic plays.

i also said several of you would be begging for death by halftime..
i predicted 3 pick-6's for ML in the first half... i was pretty close.

3 is close to 0? Iowa grad?

How long with Kill ride the we had Chandler Harnish and recruited Jordan Lynch for when talking about QBs?

He always brings those two up.

thats his claim to fame and the only thing he has to be proud of. its so tiresome. he should shut up about his past success and do something successful here. f@@@@@@ sickening. a very insecure man.

I've already addressed it once but its simple.

Leidner isn't the answer, and if they are going to switch QBs at half there is no point in risking letting TCU put more points on the board.

If they go back to Leidner I think its clear that we have no other options at QB and that's on the coaching staff to address in recruiting.

That would make sense if we hadn't thrown the ball just the play before the last three runs. We had gained 29 yards on the possession already. We get another 29 we're at least in FG range. Getting on the board in some way would have been big if you ask me.

Hell, maybe a little no huddle would be a good thing. It's not like our offense could get any worse.

And what do we have to lose? TCU gets the ball to start the half.

Limegrower's whole attitude and strategy affect the whole team.

He just lets all the air out of every first quarter.

1 other thing. As bad as it is this isn't an embarrassment -if your name isn't Mitch. This is a very, very good TCU team

Yeah I didn't know much about TCU before the game except they were 4-8 last year and had a bunch of injuries. They will definitely finish the season in the Top 25.

And we will finish the year in the bottom 10 for every passing statistic if Leidner starts every game.

Iowa 14, ISU 10 at the end of quarter 3. Please ISU, win that game.

Congrats, it's almost like you're happy you were right. All I need to know about your intentions.

intentions? better Gopher football..
if the fans ( GHer ) cannot recognize the inability of ML, then we are lost...
we will eat at least 3 'noble' losses with him as our 'leader'...
then we will call 'next' for the QB.

thats his claim to fame and the only thing he has to be proud of. its so tiresome. he should shut up about his past success and do something successful here. f@@@@@@ sickening. a very insecure man.

Or how about you just don't worry about what a coach says to the media. How does him not saying those things change what is going on on the field? Would you feel better about 24-0?

Coaches are asked questions, they answer them. Why people get so bent out of shape with these things is beyond me.

intentions? better Gopher football..
if the fans ( GHer ) cannot recognize the inability of ML, then we are lost...
we will eat at least 3 'noble' losses with him as our 'leader'...
then we will call 'next' for the QB.

Keep pounding your chest for being right. Like I said, you're happy you were right.

I think the frustrating part is the fact that we have so many pieces in place, but our offense is so fractured. And I'm not the type of guy who likes to call out players at all, but we gotta get more from the QB. It's not always going to be perfectly set up for you to succeed, it rarely is, but when the opportunities are there, you gotta hit on them at least a few times. We haven't hit on one yet, really all year.

Jesus...you can't try and sub against a team like this...waste a timeout early

Keep pounding your chest for being right. Like I said, you're happy you were right.

the problem is all you blind ass kissers never admit when you're wrong and that you can't see the big picture....EVER! so you belittle someone for being right. why dont you say to him, "you're right, you understand the team better than i do"? because you're too little of a man!!!! thats why.

Since they are such good buddies, maybe Patterson will push their future Plan B & C recruits towards Minnesota!

who's pounding?
just trying to educate... but all i get is f*** bombs from GHers when i point out the obvious.

I'm certainly not defending the play calling, but if you're going to call them out, at least give some ideas as to what he should do different. What, from a play calling standpoint, needed to change significantly to give us a chance today?

Leidner is flat out scared out there. He looks at one player and if he isn't open, he panics. On that roll to the right, try to throw it back to Goodger play that should have been picked, a receiver was open on a quick hitch down at the bottom.

I think play callers either have "it" or they don't. He don't.

the problem is all you blind ass kissers never admit when you're wrong and that you can't see the big picture....EVER! so you belittle someone for being right. why dont you say to him, "you're right, you understand the team better than i do"? because you're too little of a man!!!! thats why.

Go ahead and find a post where I've essentially said "I told you so". How about find a post where I said Leidner is the man or our offense is great. I know they all suck. I also know that the coaches see the players more than I do so he may just be our best option.

I don't know what I have to say I was wrong about. I'm usually the first to admit it when I'm wrong.

Top Bottom