***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

A lot of them never did see him as their leader or the QB who could do the job. Kill annointed him that. It has to be earned and we're seeing that now. A lot of the players think he's kind of a dork and a poser and a nice guy but not necessarily the dude to lead them into battle and probably aren't shocked about the fact that things are going like they are so far this year with him.
Shouldn't you be playing right now? Oh, you're not on the team. Thought you were based off all this inside info no one's seen before

A lot of them never did see him as their leader or the QB who could do the job. Kill annointed him that. It has to be earned and we're seeing that now. A lot of the players think he's kind of a dork and a poser and a nice guy but not necessarily the dude to lead them into battle and probably aren't shocked about the fact that things are going like they are so far this year with him.

All that is missing is a better alternative.

Hey look, Leidner is still Kills favorite football player of all time..

I'm very curious to see what Mitch's high school games were like...

Leidner hasn't looked good. The O-Line has looked worse. Absolutely no push in the first half. TCU is super quick. You beat that with power and push and those boys are sleep walking right now. 2 steps forward, 1 big step back.

Where are the Frog guys? They have to be lurking. Speak up, gents.

Just need Dave Doeren's staff to develop Kill's QB's for him apparently.

And.....?

And what, the football players aren't in a bubble in dinkytown they have friends who aren't football players and they get out and talk and word gets around. I'm not saying anything bad about the kid other than passing along what the scuttlebutt is on the team regarding how a lot of them feel about Leidner and all this "he's our leader" stuff.

How do we get 19?

Originally Posted by Yah-E

Let's predict the score now!

TCU 42 MN 0
i'm at 44-19 on the other thread.. i might be in the money.

Top Bottom