***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How can anyone defend Leidner as the QB at this point? How??? Something has to be better than the worst QB performance I've ever seen in the maroon and gold.

Guys, they are not going to bench, Mitch. This is all part of the game plan.

How can anyone defend Leidner as the QB at this point? How??? Something has to be better than the worst QB performance I've ever seen in the maroon and gold.

I'd be shocked if there isn't a large portion of players who don't defend him right now.

I'd be furious if I was the defense. I know this is a team game, but my goodness, they're getting completely shafted.

Not the worst performance I have ever seen but it's time to pull leidner

It's sad, he's shown NO growth since last Season.

careful or DRDon will f-bomb you.

Might have to flip it to the Iowa game and just root for a loss. I think there's a real football happening over there...

We haven't been inside the 40 all day. That's despite a kickoff return to the 50.

Can we get 4 special teams and defensive TDs before the game is over?

I'd be shocked if there isn't a large portion of players who don't defend him right now.

A lot of them never did see him as their leader or the QB who could do the job. Kill annointed him that. It has to be earned and we're seeing that now. A lot of the players think he's kind of a dork and a poser and a nice guy but not necessarily the dude to lead them into battle and probably aren't shocked about the fact that things are going like they are so far this year with him.

Let's predict the score now!

TCU 42 MN 0

A lot of them never did see him as their leader or the QB who could do the job. Kill annointed him that. It has to be earned and we're seeing that now. A lot of the players think he's kind of a dork and a poser and a nice guy but not necessarily the dude to lead them into battle and probably aren't shocked about the fact that things are going like they are so far this year with him.

Do you have evidence of that?

Iowa is now losing to an awful Iowa St. team. Good God, the Big Ten is sooooo bad.

Top Bottom