***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The Gophers gave up... 3rd down and 7 and didn't even try anything. Can we just board the bus and leave and not come out for the second half?

This should not be happening in year 4. The seat is officially warming

Those 8 yard outs are tricky. 7th graders sometimes struggle with them.

Let's not get disrespectful... they don't teach it until 8th Grade... it's the 8th Graders you're thinking of...

Ya'll bitching about Kill not going into a 2 minute offense need to lay off the sauce.

What about today has made you think they should even TRY to score with <5 minutes on the clock?

The biggest problem on offense doesn't wear a helmet.

Well, we are way up in time of possession....

TCU fans in the stadium are calling our plays before they're snapped.

When you wave the the white flag like that.......I hate our OC.

We don't belong on the field with this Division 1 team.

FU Gophers coaching staff for that half of football and particularly for the puss way it ended. Just send the cheerleaders and band out to play the second half and get on the plane and come home.

Maybe on one side of the ball. But 0 points scored doesn't even represent how bad the offense has played.

That's what I'm saying. TCU isn't exactly lighting our D up... our Offense is giving them short fields & they're taking advantage. I haven't seen anything "WOW" about TCU. I know they're a good team but this game is more Minnesota lacking a passing game then TCU being dominant...

Is it possible for Cobb to get blue digital stains on his uniform after being tackled on the blue line of scrimmage marker for an entire half?

I expect to see Streveler all 2nd half, there is no point in playing Leidner.

Ya'll bitching about Kill not going into a 2 minute offense need to lay off the sauce.

What about today has made you think they should even TRY to score with <5 minutes on the clock?

What is worse? 45-0 or 52-0? Does it matter? At least show some confidence and give it a shot. I hate that passive attitude.

TCU fans in the stadium are calling our plays before they're snapped.

Most people on this board could call our plays before they're snapped... but the fact that a teams fans who don't watch us picked it up in 1 quarter is pretty pathetic...

That's what I'm saying. TCU isn't exactly lighting our D up... our Offense is giving them short fields & they're taking advantage. I haven't seen anything "WOW" about TCU. I know they're a good team but this game is more Minnesota lacking a passing game then TCU being dominant...

no chance with the OC coaching. Worst ever called offense I have ever seen....and we're talking about a lot of bad being seen

If Jerry says anything other than it's all his fault for not having his coaches and players ready to go, he's going to lose me a bit. This is mostly on him.

Mostly? He runs this team from top to bottom. It's all his fault. Whether this is due to recruiting, coaching, systems, preparation, execution, motivation, desire or whatever, it's all on him. If this were Brewster's team, everyone would blame Brewster. Jerry Kill has endeared himself to Gopher fans (including me), but he will never bring a championship to Minnesota. He and his staff don't have what it takes. Let's just be honest for once.

Playing D against Minnesota...so easy a caveman could do it

What makes you think that giving up in the first half is worth it? If the 24 point deficit holds into halftime.....the game is as much as over.

Well, I'm off to the concert. I can only hope the score is somewhere around 38-14 by the end.

Poor recruiters. You can't finish near the bottom if not dead last year after year in recruiting in a down conference and expect to compete.

I understand at some point you need to have more talented athletes. At THIS point, however, I just wanted someone who can hit an intended target. I'd prefer to recruit a specific skill (being able to throw to a desired position) over a less accurate QB who is a better overall athlete, if that's what we need to have a functional QB.

Top Bottom