***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I absolutely love TCUs play calling. Their quick passes, bubble screens, end-arounds, utilize their talent in the best places. Minnesota has no offensive coaching. Best thing to happen to Patterson was not hiring Kill as his O-coordinator.

Finally, we tricked them with a run up the middle!

I don't understand why none of the QBs we recruit can throw. Isn't that the predominant ability you should look for in the position? I get that a dual threat is ideal for our 'offense' (it really is offensive), but find some kids who can flat out throw and then take the most mobile of the bunch if you have to.

Poor recruiters. You can't finish near the bottom if not dead last year after year in recruiting in a down conference and expect to compete.

I absolutely love TCUs play calling. Their quick passes, bubble screens, end-arounds, utilize their talent in the best places. Minnesota has no offensive coaching. Best thing to happen to Patterson was not hiring Kill as his O-coordinator.

Was Kill in the running for that position at one time?

Wow, his best throw of the day... lol. It's depressing when the announcers give you a pat on the back for a completion.

Gopher logic: Pass the ball for large gains. Run the ball for very small gains. Proceed running the ball

Run out the clock. Love it.

Slow it down, Jerry.

What the hell are we calling!! We are down 24 and in a rhythm

Against tough opponents, we play to not get blown out. We don't take any chances on offense.

This is up there with Denny taking a knee...

Now we're just scared of getting blown out by too much. Already gave up before halftime. This offense is a f*cking joke.

Patterson throwing Kill a bone and not taking a time out.

Top Bottom