***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

On the bright side, we're targeting Maxx a lot and upping the number of pass to run ratio, so that should satisfy some of the scribes and posters...

You found a "bright side"?

I don't understand why none of the QBs we recruit can throw. Isn't that the predominant ability you should look for in the position? I get that a dual threat is ideal for our 'offense' (it really is offensive), but find some kids who can flat out throw and then take the most mobile of the bunch if you have to.

We won't score today unless it's by our defense or special teams. TCU can stuff the run and we can't protect our QB, don't have a good QB, and don't have WR's who can get separation.

We have no playmakers. Wait, I will give Maxx a second look.

Do our DB's ever use their lesg & hands when tackling?

Getting blown out by a mediocre Big 12 team shouldn't happen in year 4. Pathetic.

I fear that our answer at QB isn't on the roster. I hope someone can step up and prove me wrong.

If Jerry says anything other than it's all his fault for not having his coaches and players ready to go, he's going to lose me a bit. This is mostly on him.

We're obviously not going to be challenging anyone for any division championships or otherwise, too soon. Let's put the young QB's in the second half and at least see what we might have to work with this season and after.

I usually try and be positive but it is getting more and more difficult.

I used to generally be positive when the expectations were lower. A few years ago I would rarely post and be happy if we were competitive or could pull out a win every once in awhile.

Nowadays I expect us to be competitive. I expect to be prepared. If anything else I expect to be able to run the ball with some efficiency. This game is a slap in the face to our fan base. TCU is better than what the general consensus was before the game, but we are making them look like Oregon.

If Jerry says anything other than it's all his fault for not having his coaches and players ready to go, he's going to lose me a bit. This is mostly on him.

What if he says they went bear hunting and weren't ready to get the bear?

How is it so easy for virtually every other team in the nation to complete forward passes?

I seriously want to know.

The D must be so frustrated, they look quite defeated and really, they've done their part. TD drives were 18, 27, and 39 yards. Even the FG was 45 yards.

And now they get another turnover produced. And the offense will tank it.

Top Bottom