***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT PURDUE IN GAME THREAD!!***

we aren't playing that bad. keep it up.

They should wear the white helmets with the white jerseys with the white pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot better blocking on the punt return today than we've seen all year.

Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer game managers and world champs. Leidner=game manager and winner. Win/loss record don't lie.

Turned on the game, solid pick thrown by Leidner LOL

Leidner hanging his fullback out to dry. The fullback. Of all people.

but but but Leidner didn't have time... people were in his face.

Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer game managers and world champs. Leidner=game manager and winner. Win/loss record don't lie.

They have won despite him. They have to take him out.

I guess it's like a coffin corner punt

Just throw it away.

Didn't need to throw it away...needed to throw it the wide open receiver running down the middle of the field. But he never throws on time. Get him off the ****ing field!

I am just done with this guy...

That's a reception if he puts more zip on the ball. Too much air on it.

Good God! All the time and he hangs a full back out? Terrible decision maker...seen HS QBs make better decisions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Told ya' all. This ain't about Leidner. GAME MANAGERS WIN!

Are you Mitch's Dad?

I love that Kill said this week he is working harder. So with the millions we pay him he wasn't working his hardest. And Slimegrover said he got help from Kill so he could concentrate on the O line. Why don't we just have an O line coach?

Leidner's bounce passes in the flat are proof Weber is his coach

I watched SMU and Houston Thursday and both qbs could pass AND avoid the rush. Can't we teach Leidner how to throw a spiral???????????????

Hazel's pre-game speech was the worst I've ever heard

Word in that Purdue police are investigating Mich Leidner for assault on Miles Thomas. Word is there is video of the incident.

Didn't need to throw it away...needed to throw it the wide open receiver running down the middle of the field. But he never throws on time. Get him off the ****ing field!

I am just done with this guy...
Exactly

Nebraska just scored with 30 seconds left in the first half, about to go up 14-7.

I feel like I'm being **** on as a fan by Jerry Kill. I have no interest in watching Leidner anymore. Maybe it's the media stirring the pot, but I was under the impression Croft would get a chance.

Good field position, two time outs...run into line twice and head in for half time. Can't trust your QB Jerry...find a new QB.

Top Bottom