***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT PURDUE IN GAME THREAD!!***

what's the endzone used for again?

Best QB ever

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Y'all are too negative. Shannon Brooks, Tyler Moore and (soon enough) Carter Coughlin are going to lead us to #Pasadena2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow was it just me or did no one respond to that touchdown? Seems like the team doesn't give a ****.

Offensive line and brooks just turned and walked, Maye gave a lame high five to someone behind the play. One person slapped Mitch's shoulder pad on the sideline.

So when can we stop making excuses for these Coaches? I mean Kill is a great guy, and has gone through a lot, and has brought us back from being the laughing stock of the B10... but maybe he has hit his ceiling and met his match in terms of Coaching. The B10 is as good as any other conference in my opinion in Coaching.

I think that is possible but I also think it is premature. His teams have improved every year but this one.

We're realists. The future is bright, but the present is severely overcast with a chance of raining frogs.

Told ya' all. This ain't about Leidner. GAME MANAGERS WIN!

We're realists. The future is bright, but the present is severely overcast with a chance of raining frogs.

Very true. This year will be tough.
But I accidentally used the wrong year and hash tag... Someone mentioned it above... I'm thinking #RoseBowl2016.

Nebraska just tied up Wisconsin. 7-7 late in the first half.

Top Bottom