***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT PURDUE IN GAME THREAD!!***

Kill needs to sit Liedner now. I don't want to hear about the O line sucks and receivers are young etc....He is absolutely horrible and he has no confidence. I honestly believe that he would rather be sitting right now- look at his body language. Ugh.

If this offensive continues, Kill is endangering his career.

5 years of this crap.

Wolitarsky would have come open on that last play, but Leidner checked it down before he even got out of his break.

I also feel sorry for the announcers who have to call this game where nothing is happening because of bad offenses.

Brutal reading all these posts, just follow the game on Twitter, so much less stress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who posted they didn't feel sorry because the defense hasn't gotten any turnovers? Thank you for jinxing us! 2 in a row!

Punt it on 3rd down so we can recover the fumble for a TD

So when can we stop making excuses for these Coaches? I mean Kill is a great guy, and has gone through a lot, and has brought us back from being the laughing stock of the B10... but maybe he has hit his ceiling and met his match in terms of Coaching. The B10 is as good as any other conference in my opinion in Coaching.

Top Bottom