***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I love it when we get to see if it was a good timeout in hindsight.

Whether you like ML7 or not, whether you think he is bad or OK, understand he is our best option. It really is that simple.

It was a bad idea then too

you're a bright guy, i'm sure. but you don't know everything or have all the answers. your only shortcoming that i can see is your ego. you remind me of Bo Pellini or Bret Bielema. Sorry, but it's really true. you should work on that part of your personality, bro.

Mitch got happy feet on that one...

Cobb needs to catch that. Mitch can't take that sack. Bad series.

All the predictions of a close game are looking pretty good at this point as neither team looks poised to run away with this one.

I'm so glad they got an extra TV timeout there. Haven't had enough of those yet.

Definitely not a good start of the game for mortell. is the wind that bad?

you're a bright guy, i'm sure. but you don't know everything or have all the answers. your only shortcoming that i can see is your ego. you remind me of Bo Pellini or Bret Bielema. Sorry, but it's really true. you should work on that part of your personality, bro.

Don't take it personal man. We can agree to disagree. Just fine by me.

Those last three plays including the Punt sucked. Tough spot to put the D in here

Whether you like ML7 or not, whether you think he is bad or OK, understand he is our best option. It really is that simple.

Its not that simple bro. Streveler is not as good as Leidner. But Streveler is like David Cobb however. He's a beast, he's strong as can be, he's a fabulous runner. He could possibly add a dimension that would be very interesting. You're right in that Leidner is the main man. But Streveler could definitely make things interesting. No one in this thread is suggesting that we replace Leidner and if they dont put in Streveler it's not a big deal. But it would be interesting to see on a half dozen plays.

We're not down 17-3 like Wisconsin & we're not down 10 nothing like last year...

Neb might score on the short field but we should be ok...

Definitely not a good start of the game for mortell. is the wind that bad?

It must be gusting pretty good for them to burn a timeout in order to make us punt into the wind.

Leidner does't look good so far. That screen would have been big. Probably was catchable but was behind him and a bullet.

Kenny Bell probably catches that one....good break there for the D

That's a TD for Nebraska, I think. Damn it.

wow....lot to look at on this one

We know from the northwestern game he didn't have possession of the ball, right?

I am being facetious.

Top Bottom