***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We're certainly getting our fair share of breaks on the injury front.

That reception was on Murray. He got twisted up a bit but he seemed to quit early on the play.

a less than ideal start to this game.

So much for a fast start to make them wonder.

on the bright side, i think we always spot the other team 7 points.

Bad start for the gophers. Hopefully they pick it up as this could be a longg day. We need to strike back.

Replay showed while it wasn't quite a "pick" the Wisconsin wideout did get in his way

that's weird, wisconsin has WRs in this game too? or are you foreshadowing next week?

Just can't fall down 14-0 now. Keep it close.

Okay, one big play I guess we can deal with that but frankly the propensity for our guys to give up the big play is going to kill us from here on out if they don't get that squared and right now is as good a time as any.

The officials dictate so much in a game. That was about as obvious as you can get for a tackle on a d-lineman.

That was the definition of holding. We're going to have to outplay the Zebras today. That was RIDICULOUS.

The officials dictate so much in a game. That was about as obvious as you can get for a tackle on a d-lineman.

This was a problem last week too. Holding does not appear to be a point of emphasis for B1G officials when the Gophers are putting the pressure on.

Okay, one big play I guess we can deal with that but frankly the propensity for our guys to give up the big play is going to kill us from here on out if they don't get that squared and right now is as good a time as any.

Early in the year the defense did such a good job not giving up the big plays but lately that has not been the case. Need a big response from the offense here.

That was the definition of holding. We're going to have to outplay the Zebras today. That was RIDICULOUS.

5 minutes in and we are already convinced the refs are out to get us.

let's just answer here and we got a tie ball game with them down 2 starters.

leidner picking up some solid early yardage on the ground

5 minutes in and we are already convinced the refs are out to get us.

i was convinced before the game. i'm already convinced they will be next week at wisconSIN

The read option working so far and that nice jet sweep is gonna open up some room for Cobb

Nebraska needs to play by the rules.

Need to punch this one in, can't settle for 3

Top Bottom