***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

huge answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice response from the offense....and another star Nebraska player on the ground....rough start on the injury front.

Nice push. Intimidation factor. They can't stop us in the middle.

Gregory has a glass jaw right now. Knee and ankle injuries this season.

Triple cover Maxx and let the FB into the flat wide open. OK.

Dropping like flies. Are we playing the second string yet?

That is the trainer looking at Leidner's hand....hopefully nothing going on there.

The incorporation of Thomas into the passing game the last several weeks has had a fundamental impact on the effectiveness of the Gophers offense. Its incredible to see how such a small addition can make such a large difference.

Got to give Leidner his due, he's really good running the ball near the goal line.

Got to give Leidner his due, he's really good running the ball near the goal line.

At his size he should be really tough to stop near the goal line.

The presence of Pellini on the Nebraska sideline sort of reminds me of the Gophers under Mason. They're obviously a good team, but they just can figure it out and they get some bad breaks.

Like the call on the goal line.

Put somebody in motion. Under center. No moving the ball backwards.

Don't over-think it.

I would like to have seen the unsportsmanlike between dos aquis and mitchell

I would like to have seen the unsportsmanlike play between dos aquis and that mitchell

You see how a single, dumb, selfish penalty can ruin a game for your team. That could be the play that broke the Husker back.

Not that Mitch is doing anything wrong, he's played pretty well... but putting Strev in a lot in this game wouldn't be a bad idea. Nebby's weakness is on the outside, and he's phenomenal with that read option. Much faster than Mitch and likes to pop guys..

Wilson held his ground and prevented the long run by Armstrong. That's very different than previous games. Maybe we're figuring this thing out.

How is this happening? Nebraska dropping like flies.

Murray crushed him. Nice hit.

Another injured Nebraska player...unreal start on that front for them.

Not that Mitch is doing anything wrong, he's played pretty well... but putting Strev in a lot in this game wouldn't be a bad idea. Nebby's weakness is on the outside, and he's phenomenal with that read option. Much faster than Mitch and likes to pop guys..

When I suggested this in the TCU game, I was gang-jumped by a very angry mob. Careful.

We are crushing them just like last time. I love the tackling so far.

Clearly they have a good punter too

Top Bottom