***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

How can they run and we can't ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They are crowding the line of scrimmage and daring us to throw. Until we can it will be tough to run. They have a credible threat to throw, right now we don't. 1st quarter and 0 1st downs. What a f...ing joke!

Idk how Kill and Co. can feel confident going into any game with Leidner at QB. We have to win in spite of him.

In year 5, I can't believe this is the best QB they can put out there. There has to have been multiple JUCO guys that are at least marginally better than Leidner.

We need 31 points and about 390 yards to reach the goal.

There's the patented CSU fumble we need!

We needed that. We're going to be relying on our D to set up scoring opportunities all season long if nothing changes.

Ok nice. Please continue playing good.

really creative play call there with strev in. let him throw the effin ball once at least

Ok, when I said don't pass the ball. I didn't mean run with your slow quarterbacks.

Our coaches do not have a game plan, do not believe in their strengths, and refuse to establish the run. In addition, they don't know how to get receivers open. Our theme is to just pick a play out of a hat and run with it. So pathetic.

Fumble the snap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You needed a full yard. Not a few inches. Awful, awful play.

Top Bottom