***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

I can feel that Kill = Mason thread coming tonight.

This is just getting dreadful. We don't even look like any level of a football team out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not feeling so bad about missing the end of this game anymore.

really creative play call there with strev in. let him throw the effin ball once at least

Presactly, even when Limegrover thinks he's being cute, he's predictable. Strev in? Put them on the line cuz he's gonna run.

Thank goodness we have a competent defense.

If we only had any offense. At all.

Our coaches do not have a game plan, do not believe in their strengths, and refuse to establish the run. In addition, they don't know how to get receivers open. Our theme is to just pick a play out of a hat and run with it. So pathetic.

I think the run is more teams stacking the box. So it doesn't work anyways. They are taking a away our strength and our weakness is so abysmal you get this.

really creative play call there with strev in. let him throw the effin ball once at least

Limegrover is trying to disguise trying to disguise trying to disguise trying to diguise that Streveler is put in just to run.

Mitch, Mitch, Mitch. Smh.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Why not kick a field goal in hostie territory?

Is there a reason we're not even trying to run the ball?

Can we just forfeit the season right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nugget is in the Dog House because of a fumble. Leidner gets a pass???

WTF! We may have decent athletes, but wow, are these guys undisciplined!

Leidner is such a graceful runner. Reminds me of a baby gazelle about to eaten by a lion.

Still no first downs against an average defense at best. I know it isn't all Mitch but you almost have to give someone else at least a series to see if they can do anything. Just pathetic on the offensive side of the ball. Thankfully the D seems to be settling in some because with the way the offense is going they are going to need to keep CSU off the board and maybe score themselves.

Top Bottom