***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

So much like last year. The defense saving the offense over and over again.

Lime grove for eg catcher

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let me restate. Thank goodness we have a competent defense. I'd rather we run Steven Richardson at QB for a few snaps...

So how long will kill squander our best defense in years to continue waiting for leidner to develop? This is beyond embarrassing to watch so far.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So how long will kill squander our best defense in years to continue waiting for leidner to develop? This is beyond embarrassing to watch so far.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All year long. We still don't have a receiver that can get open. The offensive recruiting has been a nightmare and the game plans suck.

Streveler needs this whole series. Need more run threats.

I have been a Leidner supporter, he is done. Can't handle the pressure.

When did CSU score a TD? I missed that play.

We abandoned the run way too quickly. Get back to read option pounding the football.

I watch too much college football, and there are very few other teams that you watch that have such a difficult time completing passes. How can it be so difficult?

I stuck up for Leidner last week, man this is mostly on him(exception being receiver falling down) ooft

Is it just me or do these announcers seem to be "cheering" for CSU? I feel like every positive play for CSU there are ecstatic but when MN does something good (which is has been rare to this point), they seem indifferent.

Sometimes the starter just doesnt have it. In baseball, he'd be gone already. Get em next time.

Chat being broken is clearly the cause of our downfall. Gopherhole Admins, please help the team!

1 for 7 for 2 yards. Can't wait for his senior year man. Heisman baby

Top Bottom