***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Valid Signal
ARTICLE 2. A valid signal is a signal given by a player of Team B who has obviously signaled his intention by extending one hand only clearly above his head and waving that hand from side to side of his body more than once.

Invalid Signal
ARTICLE 3. An invalid signal is any waving signal by a player of Team B that does not meet the requirements of a valid signal (Rule 6-5-3).

There is not a foul for the signal. It's for running. They didn't acknowledge the signal, so they should have just giving the Gophers the ball at the spot. Imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess our defense will have to score for us.

Never mind, punt. This patched together O-line is garbage

mitch is embarrassing. he needs to pull his $hit and this offense together

The best play of the game was when Leidner wasn't playing QB

This is super disappointing. The offense traditionally starts VERY slow in the non-conference, but this is just ridiculous. Three 3 and outs against a MWC team? Unacceptable by any measure.

I thought Leidner looked at little better against TCU, but pretty bad today so far.

We will never get over that hump with Leidner.

Burn the red shirt

Weird play call

There is not a foul for the signal. It's for running. They didn't acknowledge the signal, so they should have just giving the Gophers the ball at the spot. Imo

If you go by the letter of the law he never put his hand above his head therefore there was no fair catch call at all, so it would be a play on. No different than if he scratched his stomach. That being said they don't seem to call that by the rule ordinarily so I can't really have a problem with it.

Can we just throw a screen or hitch to get Mitch going?

Leidner can't even get a slow deep ball on target... dude is terrible.

I was willing to defend Leidner last week. This is a whole new level of awful.

Never mind, punt. This patched together O-line is garbage

That crappy 3rd down pass is in on Leidner. More than enough time to throw it. 9 men in the box daring us to throw this game. Until Leidner proves he can we will have trouble running.

Which team is from the B1G?

How is that not PI?! Maye has to catch that, but come one...the guy grabbed his jersey on the way to the ground. Come on

Top Bottom