***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Got it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Should've stayed in the endzone... momentum took him there, but that's tough to do gametime.

Would that have been a safety if Myrick ran into the endzone and got tackled?

Should've stayed in the endzone... momentum took him there, but that's tough to do gametime.

I was wondering if his momentum took him all the way there, it looked like he looked at the defender and took another step or two. Might not have been a bad decision these refs. Sorta looked like a punt returner going backwards

Celestin been playing like a beast, not sure why Cambell hasn't been playing... seems Celestin and E Williams have been playing majority of the snaps. Y'all think it's a matchup thing or that these two are significantly better? I know we have been playing the nickel D mostly, bu still noteworthy

I do think it's a gray area in that situation, but he didn't take many steps towards the endzone... maybe 4 or 5?

100% a safety if he gets tackled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would love to see some Jet action on some of these.

So up the gut runs seem to be working? Forgot SARC

We are up 3 in turn over differential and still up less than a TD. We need to put them away.

Celestin been playing like a beast, not sure why Cambell hasn't been playing... seems Celestin and E Williams have been playing majority of the snaps. Y'all think it's a matchup thing or that these two are significantly better? I know we have been playing the nickel D mostly, bu still noteworthy

I think they like those two better against running teams. Campbell and Poock have played so it's not a suspension/injury thing. I'd consider it good news we have good depth at LB.

100% a safety if he gets tackled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get the argument, but he never made a football move until he was in the endzone. My belief is it would be a touchback, but he should take it out because it wasn't obvious.

Yeah, very interesting. Campbell plays in the nickel usually. Haven't heard an injury report about him either.

Top Bottom