***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

I called it. Woli looks good and athletic.

ML needs to use his instincts to throw. He over thinks it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I called it. Woli looks good and athletic.

+1. He's looking healthy. If you were to ask me before the season which WR they wanted to use on the bubble screen he probably wouldn't be in my top 3 but clearly he's their guy, and for the right reasons.

He looked pretty quick in the TCU game the times he had the ball as well.

This is what I expected all day. I said it before, and I'll say it again: why the he!! come out in smashmouth formations, run into 9 man boxes, and try deep play action passes...when clearly our best offense is spread zone read? It baffles me.

Holy Rip Van Winkle! Am I out of GH h#ll with Spotted Cow beer?

Amazing what smart play calling can do for our below average QB. Loved that drive.

CSU has us beat. 7 straight posessions of single digit yardage

Richardson a tackle down field

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is what I expected all day. I said it before, and I'll say it again: why the he!! come out in smashmouth formations, run into 9 man boxes, and try deep play action passes...when clearly our best offense is spread zone read? It baffles me.

It's weird, ML should be a great smashmouth football QB, but he works best out of a hurry-up spread.

Bad sign we need Steve Richardson making tackles 30 yards down field

Food for thought. Leidner interceptions this year? Zero.

It's weird, ML should be a great smashmouth football QB, but he works best out of a hurry-up spread.

That's what he did in HS passed the ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These officials would look better in AggieVision. There is no doubt.

Don't understand that coverage on 3rd down. Blitz, but play off on that side? I don't question Claeys though...he's the man. OK, let's go D.

Top Bottom